Cycle Courier = Worse job in London
  • OK you bunch of drunks, drug addicts, squatters, shit for brains, failures at life, no-hopers etc etc

Obviously none of you can even afford to buy a woman a drink, let alone get married and start a family, so I am sure you will have time to join me in a discussion about the worse job in London...

CYCLE COURIER WORK!!!

Also known as ' thinking you are cool whilst delivering mundane slips of paper for 3 quid a pop for banks etc who have nothing but contempt for you'

So can anyone name me a worse job in London than working as a cycle courier?

Things that make me laugh about this job:

-People who think it's 'a cool job '

-People who ride around with drum and bass playing through loudspeaker. You are NOT cool. Nobody likes your music, you look like a twat.

-walking into offices and being looked at like some sort of mutant from another planet. You can tell what these people are thinking..

"what a thick, failure, of a low life cunt"

-Actually having to admit to somebody how much you earn (sooooo embarrassing)

-Couriers living in squats, cardboard boxes, sofas and even at home with their mum.

That's all for now, I will post more soon.

Take care fellow mugs and losers.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!